2. Redo paper 1 for resubmission.
3. Read a novel or similar for 20 mins a day as part of my calming strategy.
4. Work out a strategy for discussing the above issue with my manager.
2) Data organization for Paper 1
1. Sort out a translation-related thing.
2. Review 500 lines of translation.
3. Put in 8 hours on R&R #1 (tasks: review paper, review feedback, review my notes, start revising paper by entering comments etc in the margins of my printout).
4. Grade/comment all the current low-stakes things.
5. Do a financial thing I've been putting off.
6. Make 2 phone calls for estimates on house repairs.
7. Self-care: daily exercise and yoga; meditate 3x.
Gardening: move forward on blueberry project
Writing: 3 sessions
Health: start going to bed earlier; take supplements
Mental health: meditate 1x this week; move like water; pay some attention to checking in and trying to relax
Cooking: one meal this week
Planning: give self enough time to get things done; try to get organized
Write commentary 1 hour x 5
Walk the dog ½ hour x 4
2. Home: pay bills, check on credit card security breach
3. Research: chapter or article 1x
4. Read a chapter of the Slow Professor.
5. Family and friends: Enjoy camping for nieces b-day next weekend, try to make time to see a movie with a friend
2 Finish book one for book review
3 Final read through for rpb chapter 5
2) self care. Take vitamins and Echinaceae, sleep, eat better, move a little more. Make an appointment to meet the Man At The Gym when I get back from the residential trip.
3) half an hour a day, or 2.5 hours over the week, on researchish stuff - I HAVE to do two refereeing tasks and edit/polish an encyclopedia entry for the 30th, but I'm calling this TLQ anyway, just because.
4) crochet, tidy, clean, 10 minutes of SOMETHING most days
2. Value sleep
2. Check one chapter of footnotes
3. Return to book I need to review
4. Walk one time.
2. Write blurb
3. Analytic plan
4. Read some articles in the suicide literature and come up with project ideas
5. Write outline for intersection paper