Hope everyone had a successful week!
Last week's goals:
*daily reading/writing (x5), OR a weekly total of 50 pages read, 1250 words written;
*grade 1.5 sets of student papers;
*daily exercise and stretching (x6); try a muffin recipe;
*make at least two phone calls regarding appointments for maintenance of me and the house.
Take homemade lunch x 5.
Edit one page of Illuminated x 5.
Finish outlining the lit review of Aurelius.
Pull/shred fifteen files.
Destress, breathe, meditate x 7
2. Sit x 5
3. Finish and submit second abstract
4. Read one grad student's chapter
5. All prep for Mon & Tues done by the time I go home on Friday
6. Sort clothes for donation
7. Keep the grading moving along, without letting Feelings About Grading get in the way
2 Submit residency application
3 Submit job application
4 Finish and submit next book review
5 Write every day
2) small things this week: finish drawing up a figure for the grant idea called PCfu (ProblemChild follow up) and send the draft to FormerPDF. move FlatProject reanalysis to the final step. Check with FormerPDF what she did about PC1 issue. Sort out FavouriteIslands samples.
3) prepare all teaching materials for following week, see all my project students.
4) read through last year's NaNoWriMo effort
2. get Dept Chair info requested to nominate me for term prof
3. get collaborators text
4. plane tic to Mom's memorial event in nov
5. exercise x 3
2. Grade papers
3. Read on section for journal
4. Keep up the walking
5. Read for pleasure