Report in with the usual format for goals for last week, new goals, and discussion.
2. 300 words a day on the mammal paper, for 4 days
3. write letter to editor
4. exercise for half an hour, at least 6 days
5. get to bed by 10pm every night
6. reward myself by finishing biological measurements (for a project I love)
7. explore possibility of new location for biological measurements
2. Try to keep up the bedtime routine
3. Continue work on boxes (another storage run and/or some packing/mailing, whichever fits in better around other things, including the weather)
4. Go grocery shopping; make soup
2) Use some of the resistance techniques to get a few more footnotes done.
3) Figure out bribes that motivate me to work.
4) Move like water, float like mist
2. Health: Good sleep. Good food. Good supplements. Don't stress. Take good care of self.
3. Family: Call piano teacher and put the lessons off until we can deal with them. Be with family when I'm with them, as much as I can.
4. Gardening/Herbalism: Consider blueberries. Start some seeds downstairs soon?
5. Work: I have a lot of grading that has been put aside because of all these meetings I've been going to. I've got to get on a good grading clip. I also really need to try not to get sucked in to big dramas at work whether via email or in meetings. Move like water, even when fire is what's coming at me.
2) Write 500 words of intro
3) read 40 pages of primary source
4) read one chapter/article
5) print chapter 1
6) Help son with gaming problem
2) Start Article S
3) Go to conference and have fun staying with friend
4) Class prep for next week
2 read two essays for lit review for conference papers
3 write to important contact for conference paper
1. Finish taxes (well, I meet with the accountant tomorrow, so...)
2. Read colleague's book for merit review (TRQ, really)
3. Prize books (this is now TRQ).
4. Exercise 4 times
5. Get regular sleep