--Complete second individual contribution to curricular project
--Deal with technical issue; get curricular-project peer reviews assigned to others; work on my own editorial reviews
--Deal with 3 curricular project loose ends: review form, copyright/licensing page, and description page
--Continue curriculum project planning and organizing (schedule at least conference-presentation planning and grant-report writing)
--Continue morning writing on days I'm working at home (individual curricular project submission; topic brainstorming)
--take or at least schedule a day off in the near future (this week or next)
--make progress on financial stocktaking and organizing
--Decide what professional book I should read next (and maybe start reading it)
--Keep working on getting to bed earlier
Research: work on conference paper 1; keep up with language work; ILL one or more books.
Teaching: assign and check two sets of in-class writing; add to teaching-plan documents for both classes.
Admin: numbers on teaching doc; search-committee thing; semesterly form.
Life Stuff: more dull tasks.
Survive the committee meetings.
Give the presentations.
Knit half an hour a day.
Write 500 words a day.
Edit 4 pages a day.
Draw one character’s face.
2) Study questions for one SF story.
3) Draft curriculum policy (getting to be TRQ)
4) Draft department efficiency report.
5) Write 200 words related to novel (notes, character sketch, etc.)
6) Grading and prep.
2. Book revisions: Better articulate concept M using scholar AP; draft section on later chapters of MP.
3. Exercise x5, sit x5, language x4, write/research x5.
4. Weekly accounting.
5. Read Malory book 8.
6. Read and prep for writing group.
2 read February essay materials
3 collect data for February essay
2) self-care: do something not-work every evening other than stare at the phone, go to bed early on work nights, drink 1.5-2 l of water a day and focus on hitting >5 fruit and veg portions a day.
3) research: Work on ScaryPilotPaper, send zero draft to rest of team. Set up fourth new run for ProblemChild2. Reply to emails about Gallimaufray.
4) making stuff and being creative: start test swatch for next block.
5) domestic chaos reduction
Remove layer of christmas detritus from living room. Catch up with washing up.
2. do paperwork for sustainable committee meeting
3. mark coursework
4. draft social workload presentation
5. start working through edits to Albatross book chapter
6. Finish and submit Enhancement ethics
7. if time, work on screencast on diagnostic
2. Edits on co-authored book
3. List of things to complete in lab
4. Start to look at R and R
5. Start to look at figures for article submission
6. Fun thing x 2
7. Gym x 3, and additional walk or ?
2. Research: read book for book review #2
3. Walk/ exercise regularly
4. Get into healthy sleep cycle for semester
2. Read over and revise human subjects training section
3. Give K to mentor for final review.
4. Revise marriage paper and send back to collaborator
5. Do my parts of B's paper and send back to him.
6. Try to finish JAMA peds paper up to discussion. Make outline for discussion.
7. For my crafting goal: Finish the uterus. :)