2) journal 5x
3) write 3x30 min
2) (TRQ-ish, but especially relevant to the DH class, which, as I've noted before, has TLQ elements): catch up on grading, especially for DH class.
Run outside because it is only mildly crappy outside instead of thoroughly miserable
2) File into paper files for a half hour three times.
3) Revise the last article according to the suggestions of a colleague who has written a lot in the same field.
2. Two times to fancy club.
3. Spend 30 minutes on speech.
4. Read 30 pages related to thesis.
5. Lights out by 11:30
2 Continue progress on grading, as the end of the semester nears.
3 Organize research projects for the coming several weeks.
3) plan publication/presentation around small aspect of current teaching so that I can put an evaluation plan in place to get a good paper
4) make figures for the paper
2) Reset myself. I want to start afresh - in some way.
2. Walk four days
3. Get back to the book, and read the whole draft for continuity etc.