I think a batch of people didn't come back after the tea break, or maybe they're still behind the scenes or in the gift shop. It's the nature of a museum tour, I guess. Nonetheless, let's work with this idea: what can you let go of, or leave behind, that would help you focus on the truly important things, this week? Alternatively, what loss are you mourning or still searching for, that's sapping your energy?
As always, answer one or both prompts if you feel inclined, or ignore them both and just check in. People who've been gone for awhile are welcome to pop in and say hello, even if you don't have it in you to reflect on goals. Our good wishes and supportive energy flow your way, whether you're actively participating or just reading along!
Move like water, float like mist, stay chill as ice when facing difficult situations!
1) Paper off to journal
2) Set 30 take-home exams, each student gets a personalized one…
3) Grad seminar content and reading list for coming weeks
4) My intentional thing for the week: walking coffee with 2 colleagues
Dame Eleanor Hull
*Health: daily cardio and stretching, weights x 3, try to eat carefully and sleep enough.
*Teaching: Grade 1 set discussion board posts; comment on drafts from both classes.
*Research: work on revisions; some time on both dead and live languages; some other reading.
*Service: set up drafts for some recommendation letters; admissions; another small thing.
*House/life: do some responsible-adult things.
*Track time, at least roughly.
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell (held over)
One article and annotations 1x5.
Paperwork for planning next semester.
Pick up new glasses and contacts.
Write 300 words on Illustrated 1x4.
Walk 2x7; meditate 1x7; something positive 1x7.
1. Read and take notes on ch. 1 and ch. 2 of review book
2. Grade everything that I have in order to clear the way for future grading
3. 3 hours of writing
4. Journal proofs, to the extent possible (waiting on a couple of authors)
5. Two yoga classes (plus all the running)
1 edit a creative piece to prepare for submission
2 write weekly blog post
3 grade every day
4 write and submit current book review
5 finish reading next review book
oceangirl101 (held over):
1. Copy edits Ch 3-8
2. Review article, book series, and PhD
3. Walk/exercise x 4
4. Healthy meals
5. Vet for cat, set up Dr appts for me
Susan (held over):
1. Get last week module up
2. Grade next batch of projects and create groups
3. Get book orders in
1. Get in touch with the press re. journal
2. Deal with any other stuff that comes up re Big Proposal that is terrible
3. Deal with Church stuff
Four hours on famous author
Keep reading new book
Keep working out
At least one fun zoom