Dame Eleanor Hull
New goals: I will spend most of this week with family, and I plan not to try to do any real work during that time; I'll keep up with languages because they're soothing.
1) Self: daily exercise and stretching, enough sleep, work on at least 2 languages, do the necessary cooking so I can eat safely.
2) Others: be kind to everybody even if they don't deserve it; maintain detachment (maybe I'll start sitting again while I'm there).
3) Remember my session goals: Live with uncertainty and work the process.
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell
Write Faculty Council report. (TRQ)
Sew Christmas stockings.
Plan Thanksgiving for myself and sons.
Get to 50K words on NaNo--for the win.
Tai Chi ten minutes a day.
Leave more comments than last week.
Clear my half of the study.
Good Enough Woman
1) Grade two stacks of drafts.
2) Get the evals done.
3) Three walks/jogs (could sub one other outdoor activity).
4) Prep for writing club.
5) Read chapter/article draft.
6) Be present for the family despite the need to do the above.
7) Prepare Christmas presents for shipping
1. To 51,500 words of the novel (including the 8300 written in October)
2. Read SGGK in full; prep day 1 of teaching it (and ideally day 2--I've taught it in a different context a million times, so this shouldn't be too hard. The challenge is that a lot of my students have read it before, too).
3. Prep for first two days of new book
4. Meditate x 3. Just keeping it on here.
5. Run x 3.
1 30 minutes writing/research every day
2 send query letter about February article
3 try to live an orderly life, in whatever ways that manifests
4 track time this week
- do Couch to 5K run 3 x each week
- complete draft of upcoming conference paper
- remeber to breathe, slow down, and enjoy the journey
1. finish marking
2. science comm activity planning
3. finish planning and run outreach event
4. tackle ethics forms for two projects
5. email collaborators for other project
Deck clearing (tomorrow)
1. Deal with at least some of the paper
2. Finish the book review, email journal for guidelines I've lost
3. Try to complete R & R, except maybe the footnote fixing.
4. Exercise - especially over the weekend (walk tomorrow, walk/go to gym when down south
5. Try to start another book
6. Send off one set of letters; write another