As I was getting ready for bed, I realized that we had not yet posted a prompt for this week. So here's a placeholder version!
Although I haven't caught up on last week's comments yet (due to trip to see family), it's wonderful to see you all! Welcome back, Good Enough Woman!
Here are last week's goals for your check-in. (See, I told you that prompts may be perfunctory this session!)
1) Finish three reviews that are due next week
2) Plan analytical next steps for Project Garnet
3) Open Albatross file and review
4) Get Old project files from co-author and review
Dame Eleanor Hull:
Add at least 3 paragraphs to the Albatross.
Work on the book 30-60 minutes x 3.
Finish moving out of old work office.
Grade a few things to clear a student's Incomplete.
Finish prepping study for paint.
Assorted errands and stuff too dull to list---if I do any 3, that'll be fine.
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell:
This week's goals:
Pull together data to make the most of my day on campus.
Search for the newest articles relevant to Prudence.
Contact at least two doctors.
Good Enough Woman:
1. Complete small grant app for teen writing program
2. Finish flyer for teen writing program
3. Take son to DMV to get permit
4. Contact dog trainer
5. Start developing DIY MFA reading list
6. Two 30-minute writing sessions on the Rambling essay
7. Two 20-minute brainstorming sessions for creative writing
8. Make a list of veggies that I like and that are convenient and easy to prep. Buy some of those veggies.
9. Start shopping for daughter's b-day and my dad's b-day.
1. Write 4 hours--finish book review; send Death essay off to friendly reader :)
2. Read 25 pages a day of Big Book I Stopped Reading in January
3. Clear at least one article off of my desktop
4. Sit & Latin x4 each
5. Start prepping one article for journal issue 49.1
1 brief music commentary
2 overdue World review
3 overdue poetry review
4 Boredom chapter abstract
5 catalog piece
6 Road review
- finish book review
- a little work on the chapter
- read for fun
- have fun with family