Goals from last week
2. Finish revisions to FS and send off.
3. Draft rough revision for WHK paper.
4. Abstract for conference
2. R&R #2: 4 hours. Finish paper?
3. House/personal: do one of those financial things, 1 hour basement sorting, 1 hour filing, 1 hour garden, organize estimates on gutter cleaning, survive window-measuring visit. Maybe try again on having a single day devoted to house and personal stuff.
4. Teaching: plan the rest of the term for undergrads; do fast turn-around on grads' research proposals.
5. Plan something fun.
6. Take care of TRQ so it doesn't distract me from TLQ.
Gardening: 1 hour of gardening this weekend (clean up? plant garlic?)
Writing: 3 sessions of writing/revising; respond to others’ work; read for project; send off to deadline!
Health: sleep, rest, relax, take supplements, eat well, make sure to bring and eat lunch.
Cooking: one meal this week
Planning: Figure out Halloween; grade day by day to prevent weekend-stealing
Spirited!: therapy and connect when I get home.
Move like water, grade like tortoise, everyone!
Eat things that won’t make me sick, even while at the conference.
Continue physical therapy exercises x 10
Yoga x 3
Write one story.
Prudence x 3
Pierpont x 3
Move like water, float like mist, everyone!
Home: Follow up about that dentist bill.
Research: Read one thing. Review submission requirements for article.
Family: Complete ~80% of Halloween party shopping and prep, including costume stuff. Order costume stuff for son. Get son started on Code Academy.
2 read 5x
3 online course 3x
1. Clean up bedtime transitions - electronics curfew, choose one intentional activity (sewing/knitting/music practice/yoga) for each night.
2. Read and note 2 x articles.
3. Use sit/stand desk transitions to cue stretching.
1. get lecture notes to the people covering my late semester teaching
2. update my 'who is covering what' and ask for more helpers
3. tidy up home office area and work out what needs bringing home from work
4. try to deal with the appointments and paperwork and everything else being sick seems to create.
2. Make plane reservations for next conference
3. Grade papers
4. Go through MS and check all citations to printed books in period; do printed primary sources if possible.
5. Do small admin task for department so it's DONE.
2. RSA abstract
3. religion paper - work on edits