1. Exercise 4x.
2. Reduce eating from boredom and frustration
3. Sort out all data for next TLQ paper- let me call it WMorph - first, by doing some measurements, then checking data spreadsheets.
--get some work done in the garden
--visit the farmer's market
1) Introduction, Literature review and previous work section for Paper 1
2) Data organization for Paper 1
3) Conference talk, and fully written out discussion for the topic to put into paper later
Dame Eleanor Hull
1. Self care: gym 5x, walk 2x, yoga 5x, meditate 3x.
2. Put in 4 hours on R&R #1 (enter comments in the margins, finish reading one book I bogged down on, type notes from it)
3. Sort out that translation-related thing.
4. Do one of two financial things I’ve been putting off.
5. Make 2 phone calls for estimates OR put in 1-2 hours in the basement.
6. Take care of TRQ, so it doesn’t distract me from TLQ.
Upcoming Week: Theme: Quiet Calm
Mental Health: Planning prevents panic. Think ahead. Mantras are good. When in doubt, breathe. Meditate 2x this week. See if it helps at work. Yoga? Keep eye on the ball: what counts is doing a good job and going home.
Gardening: 1 hour of gardening next weekend
Writing: 3 sessions of writing/revision
Health: sleep, rest, relax
Cooking: one meal this week
Planning: Spirited mail.
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell
Continue physical therapy exercises x 14
Improve eating habits, avoiding bad things x 7
Walk x 7
Yoga x 1
Plan vignettes with my sister
Prudence x 5
Pierpont x 3
Health: Exercise 3x.
Home: Bills, security things.
Research: Order the ILL things. Read one thing.
Family: Take daughter shopping for pants; do Halloween shopping, costume prep, and party prep with kids. Help son get started on Code Academy.
2 Finish book one for book review
3 Final read through for rpb chapter 5
Goal: Survival. Not shouting at anyone outside my head.
2. Value sleep
1. use scary and house research tools to get some more data
2. refine teaching plans for academic year and work out what might be doable and what is impossible
3. sort diary out as best I can and start declining things
1. Finish book review
3. Two chapters of footnote checking
4. Walk twice
1. That stupid analytic plan
2. Survive mock review of my NIH grant this week
3. After mock review, figure out my game plan
4. Work on CSA paper ideas
5. Work on ideas for SU grant.