This leads me back to a topic from week four: fencing, bugge spray, etc. As we head into the final stretch of this session, what kinds of December pests or threats to your TLQ plots do you expect to arrive, and what kind of bugge spray or fencing might work best to save, preserve, and increase your final harvests of the year? Or perhaps there something you plan just to abandon to the weeds and wild beasties?
I hope everyone has a great week!
Bardiac (held over)
1. Work on the paper. Write two pages (what's left of the week is short)
1. Health: the usual.
2. Research: finish the introduction to the translation.
3. Teaching: catch up on grading.
4. Life Stuff: catch up there too.
5. Admin: order books, choose next year's classes.
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell
Combine two earlier versions of the Introduction.
Read and annotate five articles.
GEW (held over)
1. Exercise x4
2. Sit x5
4. Get ready for re-entry: prep for next Monday; read for next Wednesday; Gen Ed review; finish grading.
1 Write winter-theme blog posts
2 Work on Road abstract
3 Work on Archives abstract
4 Work on Nostalgia
5 Two hours on Tiny Project
1) keep NaNo-ing
2) self care - water, sugar minimising, NO WHITE BREAD or pastries, movement, sitting
3) an hour of TLQ writing or writing related work on top of care-and-feeding of ProblemChild2
oceangirl101 (held over)
1. Try to write 3000 words on puff piece Encyclopedia entry as way to get back into writing
2. Write grant annual report
3. Read and comment on grad student dissertation chapter
4. Liase with Mom's hospice team
5. Liase with Mom's lawyer re: estate planning
6. Get travel plans set for nephew that Mom wants to see
7. Figure out if I want to rent house in spring or find new house sitter etc.
1. Run at least once before TG and once after (if possible)
2. FL work x2 or 3
3. Read something for fun
4. Do something artsy again
5. Collate responses to book and organize notes in preparation for working on it again after TG
1. Focus on F32 aim 1 paper
2. Abstract for APA
3. Make plan for K letters
4. IRB close out/renew
5. LOR for 2 of my mentees