- We'll start goal-setting for the session and the week with this post.
- Please also introduce yourself.
- If you want to set an intention for the session, you are welcome to do so.
- We'll set goals each week until 10 December.
- We'll have the session wrap-up on 17 December, a week before Christmas Eve (though I would enjoy hearing about your holiday goals at that point!).
- We'll try for a midterm collection of goals with any necessary re-setting around the end of October (the 29th will be week 7).
And now for the shameless borrowing from previous sessions/hosts/writers:
The format will be the same as ever. Goals can be in any aspect of life although the key focus is often writing tasks that are personally and professionally important but that never quite tip over into important AND urgent. Urgent things sometimes find their way in here too, which is completely okay, and process goals are also most welcome. Each week we'll try to have a discussion topic or prompt to write about if you feel so inclined. We’ll remind everyone of their big session goals about midway through the session.
Anyone new or old is welcome to
join. It would be great if you invited a friend or acquaintance or
colleague to join in. We would be thrilled to welcome new guests and expand our
circle. So if you've been following along silently and wondering about joining in, please do!
And finally, don't worry if you miss a few check-ins. Life happens. This is a supportive, generous space with no intimidation factor so enjoy it!
This week's prompt:
- Spirals. Through time, space, household clean-up; in art or spiritual practice; or any other context that is meaningful to you.