2) stay consistent with exercise (4x) and cleaning the bunny hutch (2x)
3) write 3x
4) 1 hour total decluttering
2) Try not to overeat.
2) Data reduction from new project
3) Revive the Summer Reading Project - one paper a day!
4) Rearrange my schedule...
2) read 7-8 chapters/articles
3) Finish party shopping by Wed (and delegate some party prep to Hubby) for daughter's Halloween soiree
4) Exercise 5x
-make sure to write or fill the writing well (i.e., read or watch related documentaries) for at least 15 minutes 4x this week
-maintain calm. nothing is worth killing yourself over. move like water.
-take magnesium supplement more often. strive for once a day.
-work in dribbles on revision of Article
-get lots of sleep
-continue figuring out and asserting my own needs
-keep up the great work!
Submit the application text for internal vetting and forget about it
Redo calculations again for Repeater (PDF found typos in the base data. SIGH), go over comments from co-author & reply.
Prepare and give talk for local workshop
2. Eating in the best place, and taking some food (healthy snacks at least) in to work each day.
3. Book Christmas leave for me and kids.
4. 15 minutes of writing each work day.
2. work more on gemstone
3. anonymise the house project data set
2. Organize information for presentation.
3. Work 15 minutes on tiny project 3x.
2) Do not forget three minute-exercise three times a day.
b. read MA thesis assignments and hold meetings w/ the students
c. set midterm exam
2. Keep up exercise habit even while at conference
3. Make travel arrangements for next conference
4. Get regular sleep, and don't read email in bed