2) Write Northern project paper
3) Write Pretty Area paper
4) Write at least part of Fiddly Methods paper, for sending to fiddly methods people to finish
5) Do all the data parts of ongoing joint project papers
2. Teaching: finish grading for both classes.
3. Research: finish the introduction! Polish the conference abstract.
4. Life Stuff: deposit/bills, more Xmas shopping/cards, more trip planning/prep.
Practice zen at every opportunity.
Unpack what I can from the office.
4 hours on the dissertation.
Plan re-entry from sabbatical, endeavoring to hold on to lessons learned.
Intersperse fun things.
Move--walk, do Tai Chi.
Create--write, knit, draw.
1) Finish grading and write rec letters.
2) Finish Christmas shopping and wrap presents.
3) Meet with co-instructor for SF class to plan syllabus.
4) Prep revisions to research/argument class.
5) Clean linen closet.
6) Clean garage piles.
7) Spend 2-3 hours drafting conference paper.
8) Pay bills
9) Prep for trip (pack, get house and notes ready for housesitters)
10) Walk 2x, Yoga 2x.
2) Do special outings with my son every 2-3 weeks
3) Read two SF criticism books
4) Access and read the year-in-review article for c18, and read one c18 monograph
5) Draft conference paper for spring (since next semester will be super busy)
6) Clean out my piles in the garage, clean linen closet, working on picture framing
7) Do NaNoWriMo (I want to do this but am not sure if I can)
8) Do final edits for accepted article
2. 2500 words of Novel.
3. Solve thorny historical problem for Silence.
4. Spend at least 2 hours of daylight time neither working nor doing anything on this list.
2. Deal with other writing projects as they arise.
3. Write 30 minutes daily (M-F).
4. Language review daily (M-F).
5. Sit more.
6. Dillydally less.
2 Write 1000 words for Tiny Project
2 Write 25000 words on Tiny Project
3 Submit way, way overdue film review
4 Make plans with Overlooked co-author
5 Write Snow short essays (left over from late winter)
6 Submit abstract for Pop
7 Submit abstract for Roads
8 Write lit review and methods section for Hashtag
2) wrap all the gifts I need to mail, and mail some of them
3) self-care: the usual
5) write talk for end of semester conference
6) work up diary now next semester's timetable is finally available!
2) Progress equivalent to one paper on publications.
4) self-care - financial. Sort out all the paperwork and re-establish a filing system of sorts and a more thoughtful budget.
5) self-care - Doing Things Other Than Work. NaNoWriMo, a substantial amount of handicraft progress, and continuing to explore bullet journalling or other ways of Making Marks On Paper Which Are Pleasing To Me.
6) teaching prep - have made reasonable progress on setting up new teaching and major revision of statistics handouts for the second trimester (say have a document which identifies the class topic/key outcomes and a couple of readings/activities identified for every new classroom session plus have at least half the statistics material done).
7) be kind to myself!
2. Submit one article (about 75% written)
3. Do teaching prep/grading as needed, and with more leeway time than normal the weeks I will be traveling to my Mom's
4. Do admin to get family leave for the Spring
5. Exercise 3 x a week
6. Call friends as needed (1 x a week or more) to get support with the ugly family stuff
7. Visit Mom once every 4 weeks, call daily to check in with her or her caregivers
1. Run at least once before TG and once after (if possible)
2. FL work x2 or 3
3. Read something for fun
4. Do something artsy again
5. Collate responses to book and organize notes in preparation for working on it again after TG
2. Draft of review letter
3. Review of journal article
4. Read over mentor's feedback on F32 paper and make a plan
5. Abstract for atlanta conference
6. Make plan for K based on mock review feedback
2. Aim 1
3. Asthma X2
6. Methods paper
7. Journal review