1 - Figure 1 for three posters
2 - Don't let conference talks wait and languish - finish 2 of them
3 - Run three times
4 - Data processing for conference posters
2. Research: Touch the revision project every day: add a reference, read through old notes, write one sentence.
3. Teaching: track down a short story I want to teach in a few weeks.
4. Health: make plan for once again rehabbing my wonky ankle. (It can be done. The trick is not straining it again by doing too much too soon when it’s feeling better.) Spend ½ hour a day on stretching, yoga, weights, to preserve some level of fitness while not doing ankle-stressing cardio (swimming also hurts, so not an option). Use transition periods to sit, if only for 3-5 minutes.
5. Fun/social thing: lots of resistance here; I really feel like cocooning. More jigsaw, I guess, and some coloring while listening to music; sci-fi TV with Sir John.
-Spirited: get back to therapy and HS; read book
-Gardening: check to make sure I have the right artichoke seeds or get them ordered; other gardendreaming? plants in office?
-Plan and plod: need to work more devotedly on Tuesday and Wednesday this week in order to not get behind; responses need to get done; journals need to be looked at and recorded; work on annual report; go get stuff for presents (Store 1 and Store 2)
-Writing Project: keep morning time for writing (not work!); 1x this week and regular research
-Big Report: respond to report draft
1. Do all corrections to thesis.
2. Submit thesis for final binding.
3. Get lab work done that the doctor ordered at my appointment last week.
4. Make appointment for X-ray (kidney stone follow up).
5. Walk dogs four times (I'm dog sitting my mom's dog for three weeks, which is going to be rather disruptive, but it motivates me to get both dogs [mine and hers] out of the house so they'll be tired. That's good for me, too.)
6. Enjoy my time with the kids while my husband is away this weekend. Maybe plan a outing into "town"?
1) Synthesize writing group's comments on intro and create to-do list
2) Read first 30 pages of next research book
3) Read student's dissertation chapter (one of them)
4) Draft rec letter for student
1 Finish film review and submit
2 Read 4x
3 Write 4x
4 Be mindful about not creating chaos by taking on too many projects
1) deliberation, mindfulness, call it what you will. Finding and/or being the calm point in the chaos.
2) an hour on Ferrett
3) an hour on the grant I wish I'd never started
4) get a new passport photo, and send off the paperwork for the visa to ExoticCountry
5) declutter something somehow
1. Reading lists!!!!
2. Get everything out of boxes in my office; have home library/spare room ready for visitors to be able to locate and sleep on the sofa bed.
3. 3 x articles, 2 x 30 minute writing session
4. Start a artist residency application
5. Packed lunches, move regularly at work (use a timer if needed), yoga x 1, gym x 1.
- progress on marking and teaching prep
- compile annual report for local activity, write agenda, chair meeting and hopefully put together an activity programme for the year
- edit down acronym paper
- complete two manuscript reviews