the grid

the grid

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Happy New Year!

 Happy 2024, everyone.  I hope the first few days have been good, and the rest of the year follows suit!

The Winter Session of TLQ will begin with goal setting the week of January 14,  with a final report in on April 28.   We promise you encouragement and maybe some magic.  

Meanwhile, enjoy the remainder (if any) of your holiday break, which may not have been as much fun as our final party at the castle, but I hope offered some rest and refreshment.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to the next session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all. I hope at least some semesters are starting later than ours, and it's still vacation (ours is determined by when Martin Luther King Day falls, and it's relatively early this year, so the start of the semester is also. I'm trying to figure out how many of the ideas I took note of during the fall semester can be implemented in the week remaining before the spring one begins. The answer, I fear, is too few.)

    ReplyDelete