the grid

the grid

Saturday 8 August 2015

Week 12 placeholder: CC's internet is bust edition!

Hi everyone,

Here is a placeholder post in case anyone is dying to check in before they dash off on a nice trip (or a not-looking-enjoyable trip), or because they have exciting news to report!

In the comments to last week's post Cassandra reported in late, following an internet-free staycation, and said:
my home internet went out just before the beginning of my planned internet-free staycation (and also just before the final check-in I'd planned), and I decided that dealing with tech support was *not* a good way to begin a vacation. Somehow, it's Thursday of the week *after* vacation,and I still haven't gotten around to dealing with the problem (though I finally got around to accessing a public wifi connection and looking for solutions that don't require dealing with tech support. I've got the pages open in my browser, and will soon return to my apartment to see if they work; if not, I'll come back here to create the check-in tomorrow
It's now the day after tomorrow, from the time frame of that post, so I'm assuming the home internet is still on the blink.  If not resolved, I'll put up a proper check-in post tomorrow, but for now, feel free to chat away in the comments if you want to!

JaneB

4 comments:

  1. Sorry; just got things squared away (more or less). Proper check-in post coming in a few minutes, but feel free to check in below if you're so inclined in the meantime; I'll copy comments over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! TechFandu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primarily by relying upon and using misguided and badly flawed methodology and procedures in doing business, many Internet brokers and agents, most of whom are notorious for often being overzealous, self-consumed and desperate to find a buyer or make a quick commission at all costs, essentially become, themselves, the actual the biggest obstacles to themselves and other brokers and agents in successfully closing deals or making money in the oil trading business. Consequently, the overriding, pivotal, critical challenge of every Internet seller, broker, agent or other intermediary who operates in the "secondary" international oil trading market today and desires to succeed, is to be sure that he (or she) does NOT, himself, for reasons of parochial selfish considerations, constitute the real obstacle to conducting legitimate business with credible buyers. But rather, that he constitutes, in stead - essentially by dent of the kind of working procedures he employs and proffers - an aid, comfort, attraction, and actual facilitator to legitimate business operatives and to doing legitimate business with legitimate buyers... Unblock Kickass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. It support århus

    ReplyDelete